We believe that the Bible is the complete revelation of God, and is profitable for all aspects of life. We’ve compiled some resources below to help you with your personal studies.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact us here and let us know. We’d love to study with you!
One & Four
Read the entire Bible through in a year! Click here to download.
30 Days Through the New Testament
My New Testament is 248 pages long. Reading 8 pages per day will get me through in 31 days. I read the first 8 pages this evening, which got me to Matthew 9:17, so I finished that chapter (which was another half page). Reading time: 21 minutes, 28 seconds (including time to drink coffee along the way). I am assuming that reading only 20 minutes per day will complete the New Testament every month, but will keep you posted as some texts won’t be as easy to read as the gospels and Acts (uhh, Romans, anyone? ) Click here to download.
40 Days Through the New Testament
The 40-Day reading schedule through the New Testament. Each day’s reading should take about 20 minutes, and you can divide each reading into morning and evening sessions. Unlike the previous 30-day reading schedule, I am trying to keep these readings within a particular context. That is, I am trying not to have a reading that starts with the last three chapters of one book and concludes with the first three of the next. Click here to download.
These lessons were written by Todd Clippard and presented in Bible class. You are free to copy or print any and all material for your personal use. This material may also be printed and copied for use in teaching in a classroom or other settings. We only ask that proper credit is given to the author.
- Overview – Jesus is Better!
- Chapter 1 – God Has Spoken
- Chapter 2 – The Perfect Message, Man, and Mediator
- Chapter 3 – Jesus is Better than Moses
- Chapter 4, part 1 – The Remaining Rest
- Chapter 4 and 5a, part 2 – Our Great High Priest
- Chapter 5b and 6- It’s Time: The Need for Growth
- Chapter 7 – Back to Melchizedek
- Chapter 8 – A Tale of Two Covenants
- Chapter 9 – There’s Power in the Blood of Christ: Part 1
- Chapter 10 – There’s Power in the Blood of Christ: Part 2
- Chapter 11 – Faith’s Hall of Fame
- Chapter 12 – Preparing for Persecution
- Chapter 13 – A Pot Pourri of Closing Admonitions